Monday, March 29, 2010

Giving it back

Do you ever have those days when you wake up you feel great and everything is going fine? Then you get a phone call and all you can think about is the worst. So that is my day in a nutshell! The best part is I keep giving this up to God, but for some reason it seems to keep coming back…….

I have been sitting around doing absolutely nothing, I have no desire to do a thing, and I need to at least be cleaning! My thoughts, as the day goes by seem to be in slow motion…… Why I am not sure, as I said earlier I feel fine!

Maybe because I can give it all to The Almighty Lord!! Even if I have to do it more than once or twice…… Sometimes I wonder if I face uncertainty? But I know that He will not forsake me. He will watch over me even more tenderly. His everlasting care and love will be with me every hour-every minute! Isn’t that truly awesome to know!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment