Friday, March 26, 2010

Finding My Place

Woke up this morning to snow on the ground, come on really? The sun is now out and it’s melting, but I am ready for the heat. I am always so cold, and I want to be sweating….LOL. I have been pondering some different things today. I have this book I borrowed  from a friend which is really neat. You don’t read it from front to back, you read it as needed. It deals with all different subjects you might need guidance with that certain moment. It’s called “With God All Things Are Possible.”

Well first I am going to ask for a prayer, my back today is almost unbearable. Not sure what I did different in the last couple of days, but I have to work tonight and I am hoping to get through it. Which brings me to one of my pondering thoughts. My job which I am very glad to have. I am feeling a little bad at the moment, my daughter has a performance tonight and I forgot to ask for it off. Now the reason I feel bad is because I have been requesting time of to watch my son’s baseball. I completely over looked this and apologized to my daughter and she understood, but I am still feeling very guilty.

I just read a chapter in this book. The chapter was called “God has a life work for you.” I always wonder if there is something else I should be doing? I wonder if I should go back to school, try to better myself? Then I read this chapter and alot of it made sense. Am I happy in what I do?  Am I using my talents where be needed? Sometimes I feel I am not, but the one thing I can say I enjoy is, and I even try to do is make someone’s day! I think I was meant to be around people. I think God has given me that talent! If I notice someone is down or having a bad day, I try to put a smile on their face before I leave or they leave, wherever I might be. I could be at work or in a checkout line, but I always have a smile! Even if my day isn’t going so well, I can always seem to find one for a stranger. Weird but true!! So am I at the right job I need to be? God only knows. I believe he will open more doors when needed, and that makes me Smile!!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment