Thursday, March 11, 2010

~bLaHHHHH!~

Ok what is up with the feeling of blah? Where does
it come from? I sadly have to say I am having one
of those days..LOL. I am not in a bad mood, or down,
I am actually very happy. So my question today is
why do we get the blahs?

So the sun is out, it's warmer than it has been, and the
snow is almost all gone. Spring is just around the corner
yippie!! So I decided to take this Blah to God this
morning! I am so thankful I can do that. I enjoy every
waking moment I spend with HIM. It is almost like him
saying to me, you have the blahs? spend a moment
with me and I will take those away!!! So of course I did,
and I am writing about it as well. I so love him so much, I
just want to spread his word with all the changes he has
done in me. Of course I am nowhere near done!

So I guess my point today is it could be as simple as the
blahs or even smaller, but God is there to pray, lean, or to
just lift us up even if it's the smallest of small things we
may be going through. So I want to thank God for every-
thing he has given me even if it's the blahs. It may not be
such a bad thing!!

~In His Name
Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment