Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yesterday

I think I spent a lot of time in my car yesterday, I know I drove to Cambridge and back to New Concord 3 different times…wow! It was a awesome day though, I was so busy I couldn’t blog till this morning.

I had to work yesterday which started off my 1st trip to Cambridge. I got work with my boss which is always fun! We no longer have music in the store, so we would make up our own songs…too much fun! Then met up with a friend that I hopefully was some help for him in his time of need. Now I am starting my driving frenzy, I had to head back to my daughters school, pick her up and run back over for piano lessons. Got to visit twice with my hubby, through the mix ~which is always nice~! Then ran her back to the school where she had a choir performance. My last trip was one I really didn’t have to do but was nice, I had dinner with my parents.

It was such a beautiful day yesterday, and I was glad to get out of my car and just relax. The day to some would have been very hectic, but I was able to spend time with God through out the day. I think it makes me a much happier person. I think I was smiling a lot yesterday! I finished my day reading a new book I got from the library it is called “ For Women Only” Ladies a much needed read to understand our husbands better! I have yet another busy day as well today, but I do ask for prayers for my appointments I have to day.

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment