Thursday, March 18, 2010

Attention

Have you had something brought to your attention, that you were unaware of? I was sitting in the car waiting to go into some appointments with my husband, and I was asking him some questions from the book I am reading. They were survey questions. I am not that far into the book, but was very interesting on the 2 sets I asked him. Some apply to him and some he said  that is not me.

We got to talking the about stuff all day long and things were brought to my attention, that he might have not ever told me before. Was nice that he could trust me with it. Was a nice day to be with my hubby. He made me laugh all day long, and even into the night when I was a little hurt.

It was also a day of walking and talking with God all day, he kept me up, when I could have very well been very down all day. I want to thank him for my answered prayers! His love shines through day in and day out. I am glad to have family and friends who care about me.

siggy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment