Friday, March 5, 2010

Struggling

Today I find myself really struggling with a situation. In the
past I would be jumping down someone's throat and then
the end result would be a fight, but I am leaning on God to help
me with that. I have been looking to him for guidance, and really
need it more than ever today.

I read a chapter in my book this morning, and it's amazing how
this chapter fits in how I am feeling today. I think God did that
on purpose! When we are praying for someone, we always seem
to pray for the bad traits, or the changing of them. But God
doesn't always change the bad traits, he might be trying to change
the way I look at them. They might not be a bad trait at all, I just
see it that way. That one hit me!!! But it's all good!

So this is going to be a huge challenge for me or a lesson I fear,
but I know it will work out. I have learned alot of lessons here
lately, and I am so thankful for them. They tend to lean to a
growing christian, and I am so GROWING!!! I just need a extra
prayer and guidance today from anyone, especially the one above.

~In HIS Name
Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment