Saturday, March 6, 2010

In Our Path

Ok, Ok Isn't so amazing how God puts great women in
your path. I met up with 3 of them last night, was such
a blessing when one of them told me I have been praying
for you since we have been playing phone tag.

The second is a friend whom I recently went and talked
with, she is also the one who gave me the book I am reading
now. She was such a blessing in part of my journey that
I am going through right now and I had to let her know!

The third was one whom I got to know alittle better with
talking with her last night. I feel we could talk the night
away "that's alittle scary"..LOL, very good though!!

I am still learning, but amazed by his glory! My walk with
the Lord is more than words I can say! The feeling is great,
and my hope is that everyone can experience it!

~In HIS name
Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment