Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who Are We Working For?

It amazes me on how much I want to improve myself. If you
would have asked me about a month ago if I liked to read, I
would have told you NO. I actually hate it! Not sure why, but
now that is all I am wanting to do. I want to take as much
information in and put it to good use! I mentioned the book
I was reading in a early post, it is called "The Power of A
Positive Wife", by Karol Ladd.

I just read in one of the chapters "The Best Employer" and
thought I had never heard it put this way. As a Christian we
have an awesome Employer. You're not simply working for
your boss or your husband and kids; you are working for the
Lord. Here lately I am more cheerful knowing that I am
working for God and not for man! Ok here is an example of
the "giddy giddy" I have been feeling. Last night my husband
came home from work, I heard the door open, ran and jumped
into his arms. Would I have done that before ~I really don't
think so~, but God is just working in me ways I have never
seen before!

Lately I just sit around and just breath in all of his presence
around me. I am needing and wanting more and more! It is an
awesome feeling, one just can't explain. Unless you have been
through it or you are working for the Best Employer Around
THE LORD!!!

~In HIS Name Always
Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment