Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He Who Gives Me Strength!!

So today is the big day, I am getting some test results back. I feel very confident through Gods grace, but I am human and still have sour gut feeling as well. Last night I was reassured at bible study. I find it amazing how things we study happen at certain times. We were all reminded of it last night. I have always known just sometimes we forget.

“ I can do all things through Christ” was the first thing out of the lesson last night. We all sat there and smiled and looked at each other. I know how that fit just right with the things that I have been dealing with, and I am sure the others did as well. Another passage we read and was “If the Lord brought us to it, he will bring us through it.” That one I thought was very awesome!  Hard, but His strength, love, light and grace will be there! Philippians 4:13 said, I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

We need not to doubt when we put our trust in him. It’s hard sometimes, but God will always be there to lean on!  I am finding that out in my growing and walk with the Lord. Times like the ones I am going through I would have just gone into my own little self pity party, but now I see what comfort God brings in these times of needs. It’s so amazing!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment