Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Night

It is 5:18 on a Friday night, and I have the whole weekend off! The weather outside is beautiful and I don’t have to cook dinner tonight! Another plus to my night! I am sitting here listening to some music, ok, ok I am Jammin’  thinking to myself  life is good!

I am on a mission to lose weight and be nice and dark for vacation.  I can’t wait to feel that hot air in my face! I will probably say this a lot, but I am feeling very blessed! Things could come falling  down around me, and for once I would know I would be ok. I am so thankful for my family, friends and having a job!

So if you get down or start to wonder, I start to remember  all the great things that God has done for me. I try not to dwell on the what could have been, or should have been situation. Live life in the NOW!!! “God will not give you more than you can’t handle”! Ok I seem to be rambling, but I guess thats what being in a good mood will do for me. Everyone have a great night!siggy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment