Monday, March 8, 2010

Listening

Just got off the phone with my grandma was so nice to
be able just to call her up. I wasn't feeling like blogging
earlier, but talking with her and lifting up God in our
conversation someone changed my mind. It has Been a
stressful day! The kids had yet another day off from
school due to a water break, which still isn't back on yet!!!
Argh! So I have extra kids here and I usually don't mind,
I like my house to be open to all my kids friends, but as I said
my stress level is very high at the moment.

Back to my phone call, my grandma she was just diagnosed
with Berricks disease, but is still very weak and they are not
sure what is causing that. She has good days and bad, but still
has a couple more doctors to see. Hopefully they will find the
problem. She made me think about the day I have been
having, and was so glad to receive my call. God tells us not to
worry, but you could hear it in her voice, I hope she couldn't
hear it in mine. It is really hard not to worry, so I am trying to
lift it up to the Lord.

So my prayer today is to lift my worries up to you Lord, may
you give me reassurance that it will be ok! Help me with the
added stress and not to bite my kids heads off. Patience for a
much needed phone call I have yet to get, and for listening to you
"GOD" to write on my blog, I do feel better!!

~In His Name
Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment