Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lessons

What a day, as I sit here and think of what to write,
God knows I am having one of those struggling days.
I do believe though, it's a learning lesson as well. My
husband can read me pretty much like a book and
knows when I am struggling. He does his best to try
to figure out why. So a penny for my thoughts, he
said just go write....

Well it is Saturday night and we have gained 2 extra
kids. My husband and I came to an conclusion that
our house will always be open to our kids friends! My
husbands loves to still and talk with them all as do I,
but more him them me. I think he should have went to
school for teaching, he would be great at it!! He just
loves kids! We had a great time tonight, we took the
girls to Taco Bell and brought the boys some home. We
don't usually have tons to offer, which often worries me,
but it doesn't seem to bother anyone but me."HINT" One
of my struggles to work on. The best part is I can admit
it, where before I couldn't.

Not sure what the rest of the night has in store, but lots
of laughs and giggles from the girls. The boys coming
down when they want food or drink, and hopefully with
all going on, a relaxing night with my husband! Just a side
note for ME....
God is so wonderful, awesome and amazing! I love him
with all my heart!!

~In His name
Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment