Monday, March 1, 2010

Sermon

Have you ever been talking about a situation, someone or
just anything? Then you go to church and the sermon is
about that! That has happened to me more than once , but
here more recently "like yesterday".

Not that is was bad just gets me to thinking. What do I need
to be doing. I have been trying to be very mindful of every-
thing that has been going around me right now. Is God trying
to make me aware of something? Or just getting me to stop
and listen to what he has to say.

We sometimes get so caught up in our lives that we forget
that maybe someone close to us might be going through
some hard times and God is trying to tell us. It might be as
simple to add them to our prayer list, or just to be thinking
about them.

~ In His Name~
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. amen sista, you preach it!!! LOL just leaving you some love!

    ReplyDelete