Monday, March 22, 2010

Sit Back

Being overwhelmed can take a toll on anyone. I recently had something come up where I have to sit back and let it happen. We all hate to watch someone we love make mistakes, but it also happens for a reason. We can’t try to change it or fix it. I have been through this and the anxiety can be a lot to handle, but I also believe that one has to go through it themselves to get a point across.

I will need to pray for myself not to try to take control, and let God help me with that. He is the one in control!  This week will be a test or a lesson. Might be for me or for the both of us! I wish I could just write everything that  has happened in the past, and tell what I have changed. I can tell you this I will let you know how it all turns out. Good or bad it will make us both grow to learn from our mistakes!

Don’t you wish it was  easy? and that God would put your answers to your prayers  in BLACK or WHITE? If he did we wouldn’t learn, and get the much needed blessing when we did do it his way. It might take 2 or 3 times, even if each time you are doing what you think he wanted you to do.  Spend quiet time with the Lord and just listen. Hopefully you will hear what he is trying to tell you!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment