Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trust

Alot of things have been layed on my heart lately, I can
say I have a million thoughts running through my brain!
Crazy but I am so loving every minute of it! God is just
taking over! I have stuff coming out of my mouth and
I am looking around wondering who said that......LOL!
"It is ME", whewwww! Told ya I was crazy!

One that has been laid on my heart is trust. How many of
us have been burned or hurt by girlfriends in the past,
or anyone? It makes it hard to build a trusting relationships
with new friends. You want to hide your feeling because
lets face it you don't want to feel that pain ever again! I can
say I have done it and had it done to me as well, but if this
has happened to you there is hope! That is if the person
whom has been hurt will forgive you! It might take time.

I have a good friend, whom I have hurt in the past, and we
are closer than ever today! It took alot of me asking for
forgiveness and apologizing alot. I did alot of praying for this
relationship as well, and as hard as it was to tell what I had
done to her, I did it in front of a crowd. I remember crying
alot. I am not sure when I gained her trust again or how long
it took, but the relationship we have now is priceless! Was it
worth it ~YES!~

Not everyone will be as forgiving, if you have hurt them, but
I can say this PRAY about it. If you are still able to talk to them
ask for their forgiveness! Write them a note if you don't talk to
them or see them. It might be a relationship, that person might
need! Or you as well!

~In His Name
Shannon~

No comments:

Post a Comment