Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday!!

What a beautiful good Friday, and life is good! I have been feeling very blessed. I had surgery on Tuesday and all though it has been a slow healing process, it has been a good one. Can’t say much for my house…..LOL!  My son also started his baseball season this week, it has had some ups and downs, but hopefully it will get better! They had a hit fest last night which was a much needed, beating New Lex 20-1. Way to go boys!!

This weekend I am celebrating with two love’s of my life! First it is Easter weekend , “HE IS RISEN”!!!  God gave his only son for us!!! For “US” I am sitting here just taking that all in, and could you imagine! praying……Second it’s our anniversary it has been 17 years! We have had some ups and downs, but God gave ME my soul mate for life, and I wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Good Friday, Good weekend, I feel it will be a blessed weekend all around. ~I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!~

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment