Thursday, April 29, 2010

~All The Time!~

Ok so this is my last week of sleeping in, well if you consider 7 sleeping in! To me it will be considering next week it will be starting at 5 ~oh my!~ what was I thinking…LOL! I am not much of a morning person till I have been up for awhile and had MY COFFEE……. I hope my body will adjust!

So things have been really good, along with some changes. We canceled our family vacation, well going to Myrtle Beach. We still plan on a vacation just not sure what we will get into. I was alittle bummed at first, but am really looking forward to what is  in store for Rusty and I. We are letting the kids pick a day of what they would like to do, should be interesting, but will be alot of fun! I am not real sure of all the changes that I am going through, but  I can say this with certainty it feels really good. The scared feeling is leaving and the I feel GREAT has arrived………..

I keep asking myself what else can I be doing, or change. I want to keep on this path of serving the Lord the best way I know how. I have become what I think is a prayer warrior, but still think I could improve in that area as well. I feel I have been speaking up and saying what I feel in serving the Lord, and guess what I don’t care what anyone around me thinks! I am so glad to be part of a spiritual family! I have loving brothers and sisters all around me. I also hope to add some to the list, even if I am unaware of it. I need to set an example! So is God good? ALL THE TIME!!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment