Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Prayer!!

You ever feel like God is telling you to go and do? I have had many of these feelings alot lately. I have been on a growing path with the Lord and it is awesome, but sometimes I sit there and say are you sure? I shouldn’t be questioning it, but we do. TRUST is the key!

I love the fact that I am growing, some say I am strong, and I don’t always feel that way, but it is nice to hear! I find we need to feed on the spirit of the Lord everyday “ God is Good.” He tells me everyday what to do, whether we choose his path or follow that of the worlds or man. Sometimes hard to see which is his, but we always seem to know. I always get that feeling. For others it might be different.

I learned last night that it is better to either be in the cold or in the hot with the Lord, instead of being warm. The cold of course meaning not knowing of God and being hot doing the Lord’s work. Warm to me is knowing about God and doing nothing about it. It made me wonder was I ever in the warm?

This I do know, I keep praying! Prayer is just talking to God, and how I do love to talk to God! So if I do things that I have never done before, or thinking what am I doing it’s probably God. If I ask the same questions over and over, probably because I am getting this feeling to do so. I am hoping that all I do is through Gods grace!  “God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him” 1 John 4:16

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment