Friday, February 26, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hi, my name is Shannon, I am a wife of 17 years to my husband
Rusty, and a mother of 2 beautiful children Joe and Jenna. I just
recently started a journal, and a friend suggested I should start
blogging again so here I am.

Alittle bit about my life, hum......I will just get right to the point!
We have had some up and downs our marriage, just as I am sure
everyone does. I have decided through God's strength and
guidness I am going to work on changing ME!!! Because as much
as we all want to change someone else we can't, but we can pray
and work on ourselves. That is a lesson I just recently learned,
and though I see myself changing, I am only human and will make
mistakes. I am a work in progress ~I tell myself~ but God is so
very good!!

I have been reading a book a friend gave to me it is called "The
Power of a Positive Wife", I love it and recommend it. It is very
easy reading which is a area I struggle with... LOL reading that
is. I like to quote different things from the book, that really hit
me or have a positive feeling that has helped me. So I will end
with it "There are high spots in all of our lives, and most of
them have come about through encouragement from someone
else." ~Encouragement is oxygen to the soul.~

No comments:

Post a Comment